This page will contain resources for meteorology and programming related topics. I am currectly working on developing a short-course for individuals interested in learning the Python programming language and in applying Python to the Atmospheric Sciences. If you have anything specific you'd like me to cover in the course, please contact me.
Colorado State University
- Git Cheat Sheet v.2018.11.27 - CIRA Software Engineering Group
- An Unofficial Colorado State University Thesis/Dissertation LaTeX Template
- Atmospheric Algorithm Antics blog
- Python (under development)
- Computer Programming - A How To (coming soon)